1.5

I ordered a wig from Wigis in early October 2017, the delivery company (DHL) delivered it to the wrong unit. When I called the delivery service they told me they would send the driver back to obtain the package.

I sent Wigis an email making them aware of the situation. Olivia sent me 6 emails telling me they would make me another wig. As of today February 4, 2018 I have not received the wig or a refund. Bottom line don’t use this company.

PLEASE DON’T ORDER FROM THEM THEY ARE SCANDALOUS.

Every time I send an email it comes back with computer writing and I have to read between the lines to see what is written. I would send a picture but I never receive the package.

Review about: Wigsis Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Frustrante.

I didn't like: Will not refund my money or information to return the wig, Wigs bad return deadline hidden being scammed no return address.

Comments

I purchased two wigs from wigsis.com, Oliva was my contact, went through pay pal,took over a month to receive from DHL, driver delivered to the wrong address, I contact both Olivia and Rob at DHL, received the wigs. Well what I got looked nothing like I ordered, wrong color, bad cut.

I contact wigsis,Olivia told me to take a picture, I requested a return address, since I received no return receipt. I contacted pay pal in CA no help, checked out the site, completed the complaint, still no return address, it states not to use AAlaska address, I'm out 206 dollars.