5.0

I can no longer do my hair due to deteriorating arthritis and as I use a wheelchair for work I am very conscious that people can look down at my hair and see the top and crown of my head. I decided to get a wig for special occasions so that I would feel more confident.

After a little experimentation I have found there are 2 things that are true with wigs The better it fits the better it looks You get what you pay for. The Wigsis wig are fantastic quality, this wig comes in different sizes and is very adjustable too. The length is very forgiving if you still have hair of your own as any stray bits or glimpses of your hairline are hidden by the soft choppy cut to the hair round the edges of the wig. The grippy strip at the front helps to stop movement and hair escaping.

I now wear a wig a lot of the time.

I find the wig is less itchy than cheaper designs too. If you are unsure about the cost of these better wigs just remember that buying a cheaper wig that you are not happy with and don't wear much is more of a waste of money than buying an expensive one you can wear day in day out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wig.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

This was lifted from a review by Mrs A Appleton on Simply Wigs: https://www.simplywigs.co.uk/catalogue/ladies-wigs/tova-wig-amore-rene-of-paris.php#item_reviews