5.0

I have bought three of these wigs over the last few years, the last two through Wigsis Wigs. While they are only meant to last 6 months, I can still wear one I bought over 18 months ago.

They are very easy to care for, it's great to be able to style them with curlers, tongs and straighteners. I have worn other wigs in the past as well which are three times the price of this one but by far I prefer the it- I would definitely recommend this product. A beautiful cut and natural looking. Great customer service and fast delivery.

really love this wig. i will buy another one.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). MarianVerna is overall satisfied with Wigsis. the best about wigsis human hair wig from Wigsis was style. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Wigsis to other companies on our site.

Comments