The top of mine looks just like yours. Horrible.

Suppose to be human hair but isn't and the top looks like the hair is burnt. If you paid by paypal go through them to see if you can get your money back. That's what I did after several emails and getting no where. My return address has a Illinois address but no name.

Saw where they were asked if they were made in USA and they said yes, but no store.

I think they come from china and they are sending to the states for people working for them. Just my thoughts.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wigsis human hair wig. Wigsis needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigsis human hair wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsis.

Comments

Baden, Pennsylvania, United States #1229979

They do come from China. Therewith address on my package showed China.

I am going around & around with them niw, trying to get a return authorization number & an address to return to.

They even told me the wig looks good on me (I ordered 2).

I asked them how do they know what they look like on me. They are terrible & are not at all as pictures.

In the 45th email, they asked me to send a picture of me wearing the wig. I am not sending a picture!!

to Anonymous Spring, Texas, United States #1230569

I am getting the run around also. They started with $5.00 off and now $30.00 off.

My return address on the package is China. But I opened where my address was and it was a invoice with a Bloomington, Il. address. I checked my delivery confirmation and the starting point was Miami, Fl.

I paid $122.00 for the wig thru Paypal and have a claim with them. I have never had to use this resource before, so I will see how that goes. I called paypal and waited on line for a long time and did get someone to talk to. She started the claim for me.

They advertise US and Europe on Wigsis site. I am just mad at myself that I did not check reviews on other sites other than theres. I did read theres and were all good reviews. That is why I decided to order from them.

So much for reviews. If they accept return it will be very expensive and have read on a comment where they did not accept return when it got to them.

I hope paypal comes through for me. Good luck on yours !