1.3

I order a wig from Wigsis i wait a month just to get a wig that was choppy in cut straight across wrong color I call them immediately company wanted me to keep it without refunding my money, for 2 weeks they went from 10 off to 60 off I kept saying I want to return for full refund finally I open a dispute with paypal to ship the wig back it was nothing like the picture and cheap hair not human.I have purchase wigs for over 20 years nothing was worst then this company.

I tried to communicate with this company just to get the runaround.The item you get look nothing like the picture and the color was completely off

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wigsis human hair wig from Wigsis. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $168 and wants Wigsis to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was this company was poor in service and product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsis?

Comments