Easthampton, Massachusetts

Deceptive and fraudulent operation. Paid $185 for a short blonde monofiliment, lace cap wig. Recieved a poorly made - no monofiliment - dark brown wig with red highlights.

Complied with all return requirements which included many photos, at their request, of the wig, box, packaging material and invoice. I included photos of all wigs on their website in the particular blonde shade that I orde

red. A woman named Becky told me that the wig would look very good on me, it was in fact blonde and I should try to get used to it. They offered a refund in $5.00 increments but would not give me a telphone number or address to return the wig. After seven emails and a "final offer" of $35, i contacted my credit card company, Paypal and the BBB. Hoping my complaints and others will not only shut thisplace down, but prosecute the woman running it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wigsis wig. Wigsis needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigsis wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsis.

Comments