I ordered a wig from WIGSIS because the site specifically specified that they do returns. I ordered a HUMAN HAIR brown highlighted wig, the price was $296.

What arrived was a cheap synthetic RED HAIRED wig that felt like horses hair!! I have seen nicer products at Party City! I was hoping to be able to do business with this company by importing these wigs to sell in my store. I am grateful that I learned this lesson before I ordered more than one!

DO NOT EVER BUY A WIG FROM WIGSIS.COM it is the biggest scam. I shipped the wig back to them at my expense (which cost $50) and they of course refused to refund the wig. They say they never received the wig when I have proof of signature that they did. Bottom line is, this is obviously a bogus company that makes money through scamming innocent consumers.

I am posting this to warn all consumers of wigs to never ever purchase anything from these frauds! Live and learn!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsis Human Hair Wig.

I didn't like: This company was poor in service and product.

Comments

My story is almost identical to yours. Their site says it's all done in the U.S.

wanted me to ship it back to China for partial refund. It would have cost me $118 on top of the $274..NEVER BUY FROM WIGSIS ITS A SCAM AND PAYPAL I GOING ALONG WITH IT.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1294047

I am trying to get my $ back since i read these complains. We have been back and forth on e-mails since they don't post a phone number.

My e-mails are getting nastier by the day.

Don't know what to do next.

I threatned "Olivia" the person e-mailing me, with my lawyer.

Let's see what she sais tonite when she answer back!!!!!

Do not buy from them. Wished i had read the reviews before ordering from them!!!!!!!!!!!