I ordered a wig, paid the ALMOST £85 plus shipment.What I received was not only the wrong color but the wrong order, quite different from photo they displayed online and the wrong style. seeing the colour, I knew it wasn't what I ordered.

I tried it on to see if it would work anyway, but I was gutted with the product. I immediately emailed to request a refund and to return the item. After several emails telling me to try it on, or to take photos of it to send to her, give to someone as a gist, use as alternative wig, making *** suggestions gush! it became clear they are fake, fraudsters.

The last email offered me 20% off my next purchase. Ridiculous !! Avoid this company !! Ultimately this company does NOT offer returns at all.

Beware and do not waste your time and money. I am about to pursue a lawsuit against this so-called company, no matter how long it takes.

I just felt the need to warn others to avoid the same mistake I made. The are thieves

Product or Service Mentioned: Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Spring, Texas, United States #1319522

Warning do not order from Wigsis.com you will be scammed!!! This is a scam website out of China.

I'm mad at myself I didn't research the reviews before ordering. I'm filing a small claims lawsuit against this evil hideous website.

Seattle, Washington, United States #1318902

Almost same experience I had. Still fighting the fight!!