I ordered a med. brown, 12" in length human hair wig from wigsis.com. I was diagnosed with chronic CHF. My hair became very brittle and broke off at a rapid pace.

When I received the wig it not brown, it was red. It was not 12" it was 14-16". It was not human hair, it was synthetic hair.

When I inquired concerning dying the wig I was told it could not be dyed. I was given the most *** reasons why this human hair could not be dyed.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PPL. NOT RELIABLE, NO REFUNDS, FALSE ADVERTISING. JUST LIERS.

Can't go anywhere until I find a decent company to purchase a decent human hair wig from. I HOPE THESE PPL GET WHAT IS DESERVING OF LIERS AND THEIVES!!

I even explained my situation to these ppl, all they care about is making a sale. They could care less about the person.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsis. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Wigsis to other companies on our site.

Comments