DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY they are based in China and will take your money and send you *** Wigs not even the color you ordered!!!!! When you try to ask for refund Forget it they will not reply to your emails!!!

I spent $400.00 for two human hair wigs in medium brown. I received one red wig and one black wig looking nothing like picture on website!!!! Sent over 10 emails asking to return wigs but heard nothing back ever!!!!

I cannot stress to you the customer DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS CHINA BASED COMPANY they are a scam business unless you want to give these horrible Chinese people your money for *** wigs then do not purchase anything!!!!!!! Going to do what I can to get them shutdown but then they will just pop back up different name!!!!!!

Review about: Wigsis Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Pammeyjo
Chickasha, Oklahoma, United States #1345868

I still have not received a return address wig sister refuses to send me a return address I cannot say strongly enough do not order anything from this China business! They lie and you get wigs that look nothing like pictures of wigs shown on their site!!!!