I ordered a wig that was supposed to look like the picture. Wig is so huge, looks like Dolly Parton. What a horrible diappointment. Do not tell me to have it styled.

I WANT TO RETURN THIS AWFUL WIG AND RECEIVE A FULL REFUND. Please advise where to send this wig.

SHARON HOLLENBECK

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsis. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Wigsis to other companies on our site.

Comments

Altamont, Illinois, United States #1227487

I also was scammed by the Co. Sis Wig.

Looks nothing like the photo on the site and is suppose to be human hair and is not. Very heavy, and looks terrible at the roots. I sent them 2 emails and got no where. I saw where someone asked a question if they were in US and they said YES, but no store.

The return address with no name has Bloomington, Il It was packaged with foreign wrap.

I luckily paid through pay pal and they are taking over. I wish there was a way to shut them down.

to Betsy Altamont, Illinois, United States #1227491

Sorry WigSIS

Pasadena, Maryland, United States #1212012

Same problems,the worse quality and return policy

#1209793

I too have just ordered a wig that is the most false and cheap-looking product that looks nothing like the photo. I waited over a week for the order and to be honest would have been better buying from a joke fancy dress shop.

There are no details about how to send back the order. SCAM!