Burnham, England
1.1

Terrible. I'm really annoyed.

They sent me a wig that is apparently "custom made" and real hair , there isn't any chance that's a full human wig. And the colour is nothing like a requested.

Now they are telling me I will not be getting a refund or any type of compensation. All they have offered is a discount on my next purchase - NOT LIKELY.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsis. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Wigsis to other companies on our site.

Comments

Pasadena, Maryland, United States #1212011

Same problems with return

Rome, Lazio, Italy #1178634

io sono italiana, stessa situazione vostra, ho pagato *** paypal e vedrò se riuscirò a recuperare i soldi

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1177326

does anyone know an address to them or phone number they are refusing to give it to me. his Oliva keeps responding saying why do you want a refund, cant you just keep it, cant you give it to someone as a present.

I said after all that it has to be a scam.

So I will post what I can to save someone else. if anyone has any information, can you please respond.

to susan Pasadena, Maryland, United States #1212008

Same Olivia sends me the same e mails for almost a month now