Never do business with these charlatans! The wig I received was not even the same style as the pictured wig.

They are using stock photos of name brand items on their website and substituting with some crappy wigs that are probably made in a sweatshop overseas. I filed a complaint on Pay Pal, but the shipping was so expensive to ship to their address in China that I finally just gave up trying to get a refund. Wig looks like it was meant for Bozo the Clown!

I've chalked it all up to a terrible internet buying scam. So, in conclusion, I hope that this review causes someone who might be thinking that they're getting a great deal to save their money!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsis. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Wigsis to other companies on our site.

Comments

Melvindale, Michigan, United States #1186042

I wanted to buy a wig; thanks for the info will shop in my city.

#1172008

I too was ripped off. Not only did they overcharge me the wig I received did not look like to one I ordered and the quality was that of a synthetic wig it is nasty. Do not order though wigsis.com