I bought a wig for $248 and as soon as I received it after 2 weeks I realized this is not at all what I ordered. The wig they sent me was an ordinary $40 wig.

When I mailed them and asked about it, they replied why don't you go to a barber and design it accordingly? WTF!!! All these wig firms are based in China and they are a real big cheat. Initially they had 4 or 5 different websites and all of them closed down due to huge customer complaints..and every 6 month they open a new one.

I complained my bank and they contacted Paypal and they stopped the money being transferred finally.

This is the fraud guy... Zhao Qiang..If I post my mail conversation, you will be amazed how cheap their mentality is..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $248. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsis. The most disappointing about wigsis synthetic wig from Wigsis was being scammed for poorly made wig not receiving return address Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Wigsis to other companies on our site.

Comments