Update by user Aug 11

I have not heard anything from Wigsis. I have PayPal looking into it, but they declined my case because I received the order !!!

That wasn’t even my complaint. The wigs company offered to let me send the wigs back and they will make me a new one for half price! I hate that this company is from China. Had I known, I never would have ordered them.

The wig company also told me to take them to my hairdresser and let her fix the cut. Well,will that make them human hair?

This has been a very expensive mistake and PayPal isn’t even helping! So I guess I again gave China 400.00!

Original review posted by user Jul 11

I bought these wigs and when they came, my sister laughed her head off One side was about 8’ longer than the other side. The other wig is the same only shorter.

They feel like plastic. The customer service department asked me to take pictures and send them to them. I did this. They won’t answer you nor will they refund your money!!!!

Another Chinese company. I know one thing, if it’s not an American company, I will not do business with them!!!!

They take advantage of Americans. So sad.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Disappointing.

I didn't like: Will not refund my money, Horrible quality.

Comments