WIGIS IS A COMPANY THAT ALL SALES ARE FINAL; THEY DON'T TELL YOU THAT. if YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AND CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GET A RETURN ADDRESS; YOU WILL PROBABLY GET "OLIVIA" SHE NEVER GIVES YOU THE ADDRESS YOU NEED.

SHE WILL TELL YOU TO SEND PICTURES, TRY THE WIG ON AGAIN, USE THE WIG AS AN ALTERNATE WIG. SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT TAKING THE WIG BACK WOULD BE TOO COSTLY FOR THE COMPANY; AFTER ALL IT WAS CUSTOM MADE - I HATE TO SEE ONE OF THIER STANDARD WIGS. I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A COMPANY LIKE THIS BEFORE.

THEY NEVER ANSWER YOUR QUESTION OR TRY TO HELP YOU; JUST DELAY YOU UNTIL YOU GET TIRED AND QUIT. READ COMPANY'S RETURN POLICY BEFORE YOU BUY AND DON'T BUY FROM WIGIS

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Wigsis. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsis to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsis and wigsis customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Thanks to this site I was able to get my money back before the wig was sent. It wasn't easy, but PayPal came through for me.

same thing happened to me. This company is a SCAM! and my hair dresser told me the wig isn't even real hair!

UGH - I WISH I had seen this PRIOR to dropping 300 bucks with them. The Company is a TOTAL SCAM. I am trying to work with PAYPAL and my Bank about this being Fraud.

I agree Do Not Order from this company I order 2 human hair and that is not what I received plus they there the wrong color

This conpany is the worst !!!!!! I ordered a human hair wig and they sent me a piece of crap extremely poor synthetic wig.

And of course they are delaying about giving me my $ back. DO NOT order from them.

Please. !!!!

I totally agree with WIgis being a terrible company. They did the same to me.

Try to wear you down by offering a discount, a new wig discounted, etc.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. They are a rip off.

to debbi #1438658

Yes they are and it’s so frustrating because it’s such a stressful situation having to wear a wig and then to be sent such poor quality is insulting and even more stressful to a already stressful situation. I just don’t want anyone yo experience this