I ordered a 100% human hair wig in #8 color (mid ash blond).I received a reddish brown dark peanut butter color wig.

I contacted them the same day I received it. They will not refund and blame me for the color choice since they have THEIR OWN color chart (no where does it say this) and excused themselves by adding computer screen light and photo shoot adds to distortion. I have always used # 8 in my own hair. No distortion on my based knowledge.

It is a Chinese scam!! BE AWARE..

do not buy from them....they are NOT reliable and they are liers.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wigsis human hair wig from Wigsis and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Wigsis to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was problem solving and this company was poor in service and product. Author liked the most disappointing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wigsis?

Comments

They will not honor their own return policy but after a month of emails back and forth they finally replied with a return address but will only replace not refund :

The return address:

Receiver: Miss Guo

Address: Room 1003, Huishang International Building, Shouchun Road, Luyang District,

Hefei City, Anhui Province, China

Postal Code: 230000 Tel: 18956560706 Must be sent back by USPS. I can only hope this information will help others to avoid buying anything from this company and if they do that this return address will be valid. The customer service and poor quality product are not worth the aggravation we must go through, I've learned my lesson and will now only buy wigs through tlcdirect.org they honor their return policy and customer service is kind and helpful.

to Debra Burton-On-Trent, St Helens, United Kingdom #1312590

Hi yes a few in england have come across vivwigs or wigsis.avoid at all costs i have brought in paypal to sort mine after some advice from a facebook page about this company.

Niceville, Florida, United States #1190986

I ordered two wigs from them. It took them forever to get to me.When I finally received them they were not even what I ordered,nor was the color correct.They are very poor quality. I would avoid buying any product from them.