1.6
Service Scheduling

Short story, received a $15 refund for a damaged, mold infested un-wearable wig that cost $82. Numerous emails back & forth to customer service that amounted only in frustration. Wouldn't provide return information in order to receive full refund even though I followed their procedure exactly as instructed on their website. Here are the emails; starts from most recent to first email I sent. If I can help one person, that will make me feel better.

From Customer service: Sorry we can't refund you $50, it too much for us.

To be honest, all our wigs are made by our cooperative factories which are located in China. The returned items should be mailed to China.

If you return the parcel, you had to pay for the shipping charge and the shipping time will be very long. Both of us will waste time and money.

If you can kindly keep the wig, we'll return you $15 as compensation.

support@wigservice.com Date: 2018-05-11 18:10

To: support@wigservice.com

I won’t accept less than a $50 refund. Please refund me $50 and I will consider this closed. The wig isn’t wearable and I will have to throw it away so for you to make $32 on a useless wig is a great profit.

On May 11, 2018, at 5:30 AM, "support@wigservice.com" wrote:

Dear customer,

Many thanks for your reply. Please know that we are just trying to solve this issue effectively. After talking to my supervisor, I was told we could offer you $12 for compensation.

If you send the wig back, both sides will lose money and time, if you could accept our offer, we can refund you asap. We sincerely hope you could consider this offer.

Please kindly advise, thank you.

Date: 2018-05-10 19:10

To: support@wigservice.com

Returning it to you is not a waste of time it’s just an excuse for you not to refund my money if it’s not returned and unfortunately I can’t return it since you are unwilling to provide the instructions. I will not be satisfied until you refund my $82.

On May 10, 2018, at 5:00 AM, "support@wigservice.com" wrote:

I am so sorry for making you unsatisfied and unhappy. We can refund you $8 for apology this time. I really hope you can understand and accept it.

Returning it will waste the time both of you and us, and if we do not receive the wig, we will not refund you. I will appreciate it if you can think twice and think our advice over.

Thank you so much. I wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards

Date: 2018-05-09 21:05

Mildred,

In no way whatsoever do I believe that this was “custom made” for me. As I stated before, there is way too much damage to have taken place in only two weeks from the time I placed my order until it arrived. Why would you say it has no quality problem when I’ve told you over & over it most definitely does have a quality problem and is unwearable. Thru these emails, I am convinced that your company does not want to make sure their customers are satisfied, all you care about is getting the money and if there is a problem, well the customer is just going to pay no matter what. Your offer of a $5 refund is ridiculous when I paid $82.00. I will give you 5 days to refund my $82 that I paid, or I will give some feedback on your website but I guarantee it won’t be “kindly”. I will be copying our email exchange and posting it in my review and if there is a character limit, then I will be doing numerous reviews in order to paste all of our email exchanges so potential new customers will understand the risk they are taking when purchasing from your company. I will also be contacting the BBB and suggesting maybe an audit of your facilities should be done due to the health risk associated with black mold because I am sure I’m not the first customer to receive a wig in this condition. In addition, I will be sending a copy of our email exchanges to the President/Owner of your company so they can see firsthand how their customer service “works so hard” to guarantee 100% satisfaction. If I do not receive my $82 by May 15, 2018, I will have no other choice but to take these steps to protect other customers. I apologize for the harshness of this email, but it is obvious from our email exchanges that you are not willing to stand by your policy when I clearly have followed your instructions.

support@wigservice.com [mailto:support@wigservice.com]

Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2018 6:30 AM

Dear customer,

I am deeply sorry for bringing you such trouble and inconvenience. If you still feel unsatisfied, because our goods are custom- made, not in stock, in that way, we can refund you $5, and you can still keep the wig, even though the wig doesn't have any quality problem. Maybe you can still use this wig on other occasions. Now we don't want to make money from you, and just want to get your satisfaction.

Look forward to seeing your kindly feedback. We try our best to solve the issue for you!

We really want to have a pleasant cooperation with you. Please consider about it.

Thank you for reading my letter in your busy schedule.

Best Regards

Date: 2018-05-09 10:10

To: support@wigservice.com

As much damage as there is to it there is definitely no way you can resell it. I’m starting to think someone else returned it and you resold it to me. There is no way that mold grew like this within two weeks. This kind of damage results from months of sitting in water. I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER WIG FROM YOUR COMPANY. I WANT A REFUND. Kindly send me the return instructions and refund my money.

On May 8, 2018, at 10:03 PM, "support@wigservice.com" wrote:

Dear customer,

Hope you can keep the original wig, we can offer you the fellow stock wig freely as compensation. You just need to pay the shipping fee.

Please kindly consider about it.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Date: 2018-05-08 20:28

To: support@wigservice.com

As I stated in my last email, I do not feel comfortable with your products due to the mold damage on this one. I’m sorry, I just would not feel comfortable wearing anything on my body that might have any link to mold. It’s too high a health risk. I do not want an exchange or another wig. I want a refund for this one. I don’t understand what the issue is with letting me send this back and getting a refund since your website indicates if the customer is unsatisfied, they may return the wig unused (which it definitely is), for a refund.

Please provide return instructions and refund.

From: support@wigservice.com [mailto:support@wigservice.com]

Sent: Monday, May 07, 2018 10:00 PM

If you are not agree with this, you can send the wig back for exchange, or you can select another wig on our website, is that OK?

Date: 2018-05-07 19:12

To: support@wigservice.com

I will not pay any additional money. I want to return this and receive my refund. I’ve followed your return refund policy. Unfortunately from this experience I do not trust your company to provide quality merchandise. Please provide return instructions and refund.

On May 7, 2018, at 12:01 AM, "support@wigservice.com" wrote:

We can remake a new one for you, you just need pay $30, is it Ok?

Date: 2018-05-06 19:42

To: support@wigservice.com

Hello, I am sorry for your position as well however this wig is unwearable due to the mold damage. It would be a health risk to try and wear this wig and according to your refund return policy the wig must be returned unworn in the original packaging. Please supply return instructions so I may receive my refund on this wig.

On May 4, 2018, at 10:07 PM, "support@wigservice.com" wrote:

Dear customer,

We are so sorry for all the trouble and inconvenience brought to you.

Please kindly understand that the wig you ordered is customized, not in stock . We spend a lot of time and money on this wig, the prime price for this wig cost us very high. Please consider our position. If you return it to us, we won't resell it or use it.

Could you please try it once again? Or you can also keep it as an alternative wig?

We would like to offer you a discount of 15% for your next order.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely

Date: 2018-05-04 20:10

Good Morning,

I’ve attached a few pictures per your request. Unfortunately what you can’t see within the pictures is the awful smell. It is really bad.

Thank you for your help!

From: support@wigservice.com [mailto:support@wigservice.com]

Sent: Friday, May 04, 2018 2:26 AM

Dear customer,

Many thanks for contacting us!

We are so glad that you receive the wig but sorry you are unsatisfied. Could you please send us some pictures of the wig and the label first? That we can keep in record and find out the problem.

We'll help you solve the issue.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Date: 2018-05-04 02:28

Hello,

I received my order today; the box was mangled and upon opening the box, the hairpiece was wet and mold was visible inside. There is an awful smell to the hairpiece as well from the damage. I would like a refund on this order; please contact me at this email address to discuss or provide return instructions so you can see how damaged the item is. I am very disappointed as I was waiting to receive this order and see how well the workmanship was prior to ordering another item from you.

Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Being spammed with emails full of lies, Issues were not resolved just dismissed.

Comments

The ONLY thing good about this company is their believable, total scam website. They invested a lot of time and money into creating a completely fictitious site!

None of the wigs are real human hair. They do not have any of the wigs shown on the site. They operate out of a small trailer in China. It’s about 3-4 women...not a real company.

No U.S.A regulations for online purchases in China.

You are a screwed if you send them your money. Save yourself the aggravation and by from Wigs.com or another reputable company in the U.S.A.