Wigsis posts pictures of wigs and or hairstyles not their own . they set them up as their own offer with numbers to identify them as their own wigs which says this is what you will receive when you order that specific wig with the item number .

But you never receive that item which is pictured . You receive a cheap version of whatever they chose to send you . I even asked for a hair sample first prior to ordering .They offered a hair samples online responding to my request but that did not match the product they shipped. The site's return policy makes you feel if there is an issue that they do adhere to resolving issues .

The day I received my package .... packaged poorly and instantly seeing from partially opening the package this was not what I had ordered ....I contacted them . Letting them know this was not the product I had ordered . It's all a scam pulling in hundreds of thousands of dollars from unassuming customers .

I even asked in advance if they had a U.S. base to insure good customer service and they said yes . When actually that is mot true they lied about that as well . I did ask questions s prior to ordering trying to avoid any scam and they straight out lied on all fronts .

The hair they use is such poor quality it's an insult ...

hair you wouldn't want your dog to wear !!!! They even threatened me.

Review about: Wigsis Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments