I'm working on a lengthy blog piece about this right now with some resources to help people get their money back. It took 34 days of relentless emails, but I got mom 90% of what she spent on the wig, and she got to keep the wig.

What I got back was what I asked for from the start, the shipping cost to send it back. I said "hey, mom can pay to send this back and you have to refund her or you can just send her the shipping cost". I hounded them every day, I was relentless. I also told them that I was the person who was instrumental in a $3.5 million fine against a major corporation for selling defective products and not working with customers to fix it.

My blog led to the investigation and fine. So, I put her on notice.

Mildred finally collapsed like a house of cards, folded like a cheap *** suit.

I'm working on having their social media revoked, blog shutdown, investigation by FTC, and urging UPS and Fedex to stop doing business with them. At least in the US.

Comments

InternationalLeopard

UPS and FEDEX should dis-continue doing any shipment for WIGSIS.COM..I am also in the middle of trying to return a horrible wig that looked nothing like their picture on their site..UK has removed their site and the USA should do the same..