I got my wig today. I ordered color 130 hoping it wouldn't be too light and reddish.

The base color actually turned out darker than what is shown and the highlights were more blondish instead of reddish but I do like the color since I have medium brown hair. Couple of improvements they can make on this wig is one, add more hair to the bottom sides of the wig and secondly, make the sides a little longer. The hair on the top and sides lay pretty straight so I will have to work with it to make it more fuller so that it doesn't look so pasty next to my head.

The fit is ok and think it will be comfortable to wear for several hours. I think it's a keeper.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of a product or service. Wigsis needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsis.

Comments