5.0

Firstly, I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Coco, who helped me buy the shade I needed and who also gave me the confidence to try this wig a shorter by far wig than I am used to. So far so good, now to the wig, delivery etc; As I said I am a girly girl, but I'm a sick girly girl who finds anything longer than below the shoulder blades impossible to look after, so my others wigs whilst still gorgeous were not looking so great because I couldn't look after them while wearing them properly.

Due to what I mentioned coupled with my health deteriorating and my parlour changing, I began to look not great - nicest way to say it! So I came to Wigsis and was immediately drawn to this wig, but couldn't commit. Well as I have really basically no hair on top now, I HAD to wear a wig and my choice was this wig or bald head. I bought the Butterscotch colour and was nervous, I am so glad I listened to your advice, this is a super real darker blonde with gorgeous highlights,giving that sunkissed lighter stripe we all strive to get.

It came out of the box - May I add the wig was beautifully wrapped and not curling out all different ways due to bad positioning - I followed the large tags advice of shaking the wig and fingering it, then popped it on my head. I felt like crying!!! I knocked 15 - 20 years off my age and my colouring was complimented by the wig ( I am VERY pale skinned btw) and I didn't look so ill. This wig is below shoulder length and very manageable, feminine, pretty a great fit and looks like your own hair.

I wouldn't have believed it! The wig is a double militiamen, meaning wherever it's parted the hair sprouts from what looks like scalp. The silk inside covering the hand tied fibres protects the sensitive scalp from rubbing, I know I suffer terribly from sensitivity. This is the first time I have bought from Wigsis, it is not going to be my last, asap I am done here I am off to buy my second this wig - have to have a clean one - and I am going to buy one of the Comfy headbands that keeps your wig on even better than it is without.

This wig looks amazing, so real and fits well. Yes, it's average sized, now I am known for my larger than average head but it dislikes a glove.....feels secure am very happy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wig.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

This review, which appears on several Chinese wig scam sites, has been lifted from Simply Wigs: https://www.simplywigs.co.uk/catalogue/ladies-wigs/tatum-wig-amore-rene-of-paris.php#item_reviews

LillyBrush2, you seem to be incredibly unlucky. I've just read every review published under your name and you suffer from cancer, alopecia and arthritis! Your English is too good for you to be an employee of Wigsis, so I have to assume that you're being rewarded in some way for boosting the image of a fraudulent company.