5.0

This wig is adorable. For a cheaper wig it's really convincing and no one believes it's a wig!

The cap construction feels gross but as long as you don't have anyone running their hands through your wig(!) it has no affect on the believableness. Looks totally natural and cute. The only problem I have is that the wig is too fluffy. And make my face looks too round.

But maybe oval shaped and slightly bigger ladies should keep this in mind when buying the wig.

I got this wig in color 40 and it is such a flattering colour, looks salon fresh and subtle enough for the office (takes years off me too!!) You get a really good wig for the price, and as i said before, my only problem with it is very personal! Would be perfect on other shaped faces.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). MarianVerna is overall satisfied with Wigsis. the best about a product or service from Wigsis was style. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Wigsis to other companies on our site.

Comments