5.0

I ordered this wig for several reasons : the heat friendly fibers and the cap. I love the fact I can curl or straighten it as I would with my hair.

The cap is very confortable and less hot as the other wigs I had before. This will be very important when temperatures grow in the summer. The only negative point is I had to have it trimmed, it was too long (longer than shown on the pictures when straightened) and the tips were already frizzed. Now it look perfect.it is a lovely style, so natural and timeless.

I've worn wigs due to alopecia for 30 years and this is the nicest long style I've found. I'm trying to be more daring now and try different colours!

Review about: Wigsis Wig.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1312236

Right everything in this review is perfect. I know this is the owner having someone they know to give them this rating.

This company is s rip off. Quality is ragley and price for service and time was horrible.

Wig was horrible. This wig was so bad I couldn't even give it to someone for Halloween The price was over 100 and they *** u to spend more money on exchange and at this point I don't trust them to send another one and to give them more money

They will not honor their own return policy but after a month of emails back and forth they finally replied with a return address but will only replace not refund :

The return address:

Receiver: Miss Guo

Address: Room 1003, Huishang International Building, Shouchun Road, Luyang District,

Hefei City, Anhui Province, China

Postal Code: 230000 Tel: 18956560706 Must be sent back by USPS. I can only hope this information will help others to avoid buying anything from this company and if they do that this return address will be valid. The customer service and poor quality product are not worth the aggravation we must go through, I've learned my lesson and will now only buy wigs through tlcdirect.org they honor their return policy and customer service is kind and helpful.