DO NOT purchase any wigs from this company! If I could give this company 0 stars I would.

I am completely dumbfounded by the 5 star reviews this wig has received, and honestly question the authenticity of the reviews. When I received this wig, it looked NOTHING like the above photo. The wig was a purple/red color, and did not look like human hair, more like a terrible costume wig or skull cap. It could not be styled to even resemble anything close to the photo.

Additionally, my granddaughter informed the that the photo looks like either the model’s real hair, or a very good lace front wig, as evidenced by the nice hairline and off the face styling. Off the face styling is impossible with this wig. I honestly felt that I was deceived.

When I attempted to return the wig to receive a refund, I endured a string of insulting, unprofessional emails from the company that did everything in their power NOT to give me a refund or even a decent partial refund. The ridiculous emails received included asking me repeatedly to please try the wig again, give it to a friend, and offering to remake the wig for an additional expense.

I was then offered a stock wig as compensation, but with the added expense of shipping. I declined all of these offers, and SIMPLY wanted a refund. After the initial disappointing wig, WHY would I spend more money for shipping of another wig, sight unseen? The repeated excuse from the company as to why I couldn’t return the initial wig was basically because it’s too much of a hassle and it costs to much to ship back, because the wigs are made by an overseas manufacturer.

Terrible excuse, but if that is the case, this needs to be EXPLICITLY stated in your return/refund policy section. Consumers need to be warned that if they are not happy with their purchase, there is NO return possible. This company also offered me a refund of a measly $10 if I just kept them wig. $10!

The last and final straw was an email requesting what I would accept as a refund; an open ended question.

I paid $140 (shipping included), and requested $100 back. This is a more than fair request, especially after all that I had been through. They told me that the request was too much for them, a lot of manpower and money is spent to make the wigs, and that the supervisor approved a $28 refund. I wish I were making this up, but this level of unprecedented poor customer service and unprofessional is astounding.

Never in my life have I experienced such a complicated process to return something that I was genuinely unhappy with.

This entire process has been stressful, draining and upsetting. I would not recommend this deceitful company to anyone, and have learned a valuable lesson in researching reputable, honest companies prior to purchasing wigs.

Review about: Wigsis Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments