In the first horrific days of dealing with breast cancer, I submitted an order for a wig from this horrible business. I realized within about an hour that this was a mistake, that I needed to try the wig on before purchasing it.

I tried to contact them to cancel the order, but they refused, saying that it was a custom order that had a team of workers working overtime to produce the wig. It was most definitely not a custom order. They offered me a 30% refund. After many angry e-mails, I kept the wig -- for $230.

It was hideous -- I could have gotten the same quality at a costume store for about $40. I donated it to a local charity for breast cancer, and bought myself a beautiful and more expensive wig. I wish I had thought to look for reviews before I encountered these terrible scam artists.

They are located in China, so they are not subject to any US laws, and they could not care less about you once they have your money in their account. Terrible, horrible people.

I didn't like: Product and return policy, Product at all or the return policy, This company was poor in service and product.

Comments