I placed an order with this company for a new wig. First they promised delivery within a week to ten days.

It was three weeks before receiving my order. The wig was made and delivered from China and was not the wig shown in their web site. I then wrote the company which did respond but told me that I needed to take several pictures (this was listed on their refund policy) however, it was a stalling tactic. Then I received another letter telling me how much it cost them to make this wig and would I be satisfied if they gave me a 10% discount and for me to keep the wig.

The wig cost me $139.99 and was paid with my Discover card. The last letter was telling me they would credit me with $50.00. The whole company is a sham. They might be based in China.

There is no phone number nor address where to reach them. The writer of the letter was polite but refused to send me a return address or to honor their return policy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsis Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Refuse to honor refund policy, Will not refund my money, Being scammed with no return address or refund, This company is a scam, Being spammed with emails full of lies.

Comments