Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Wigs

I need your phone number to call and talk to someone about my cancelled order!

Show

How do I return this piece of crap???

wig sis item hfnb 119

how may I order this item, your site and pay pal does not come up on my computer, nor does amazon recognize the item number

Show

Wig receive 7-24-17. I have not worn. Color not satisfatory. I need return info.

I need to return this wig....You are not responding to my emails sent 2 notices in the last 2 weeks out already and have been ignored.

Here are the details...PLEASE RESPOND as to where to return this too and I need my REFUND!!

Lorna Kendig

11836 SE Eastbourne Ln Happy Vally Oregon 97086

phone# 503 658-2448 Cell # 503 679-0922 Email mklorna@aol.com

Order #TA170719C8425 Order date was July 19 2017 $148.00

Show

Got my new wig today 7/24/17. But it fits tighter than my other wig I purchased there. Had to take it off can I return it?

Show

What grey color is the whites

Show

Was my order placed correctly?

I placed an order4/3/17 but I did not get a confirmation number. My email is Maggieurrutia0227@gmail.com 351-283-5837 I wanted wig to be sent to Nelly Urrutia 15600 NE 7 AVE Miami FL 33169 Magda Urrutia 18102 SW 111 ST Brooker FL 32622

Waiting for my wig

I placed a order Feb 18th. I received a email that I would receive another email for tracking.

I have not heard anything. Order number taken 17021801570..I would like to know about my order.

Last time I will order anything from you again. I have ordered from other companies that contacted me in a timely manner

If you can, cancel it! they are fake, dubious and a dodgy company.

The will eventually send you what you did not order and will never accept the return. they don't honour their dodgy return/refund policy.

The have frustrated me enough. I hate they and will definitely sue them.

Phone number

I would like to order wig but I want to do it over phone as I have a few questions

Questions 9