1.4

I canceled my order within w hours if placing my order. Received an email a few days later saying there was a delay in making my wig.

I again replied that my order was canceled and I did not want the wig. A few days later received an email saying my wig was ready to ship. I again said I did not want the wig. They offered me a 20% discount.

They said they could not make any money. After many emails back and forth, I told them I would take the wig at 40% off, thinking this would be a pretty good deal, if they would agree. The wig should never have been processed. They did agree to 40 % off.

I received the wig. I ordered the color that was displayed on the wig. The wig I received was orange in color. I could see parts of the cap.

It was supposed to be humsn remy hair. It looks awful! I sent an email expressing my dissatisfaction and requesting a complete refund. The service rep asked me to give it a try and said it would look beautiful on me.

I asked for the address to return the wig and they did not give it to me. I have pretty much realized that I willnever get this money back. I have filed a dispute. If they would agree to a refund with the return of the wig, I was told shipping could cost $100.

This company is a scam. Do not buy from them!

Review about: Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Anderson, Indiana, United States #1355361

BIG SCAM!!!!!! Sent pictures and letters from 2 Wig stores on how it was not a petite size, the Wong style versus what was pictured.

Was told to take it and have it cut,take it to a wig person or myself try to sew it to fit. Everything but where to return it to.

But, as if I would be crazy enough, they will give me a 15% discount on my next purchase!!! If I see "you try" once more in an email I will be sick.