2.1

SCAM -- POOR QUALITY PRODUCT AND POOR SERVICE I ordered three wigs, expecting I'd return one, and accessories for $571.00. I was rushed at the time, but the website makes everything seem standard as to shopping with them.

But, all three are unwearable. There are bare spots in the netting and not enough hair along the front hairline, so each looks like a costume wig one wears as a joke. The colors are solid rather than the highlighted blonde I thought I had ordered and expected; the third is a stark brown which I never would have knowingly ordered, so, obviously the website's photos don't match reality. None are the chin length advertised, one is several inches longer on one side, and the hair underneath the long, brown ringlets is a very coarse rat's nest that's easily visible because of the space between each dangling ringlet.

The monofilament was the softest, but that's all I can say. I believe the wigs are made in, and mailed from, China, so the owners never see nor inspect what they're selling. You have to go digging to find out that they want returns within seven days, which is totally unrealistic -- I thought it was 14 days -- considering the email run-around, refusal to furnish return instructions and address, and inconsistencies with mail delivery. I've been getting the same email run-around as the other customer.

I gave multiple reasons for the return and sent photos, but Olivia focused only on color, asked me to look at them again and offered a 20% discount. They could give them to me for free, and I still wouldn't want them, because all three are totally unwearable. Inasmuch as (1) you can't see the product before purchasing; (2) you may get stuck paying interest on your charge for at least a month before even receiving your order; (3) owners and/or management are not native English speakers, so everything they write is full of errors; and (4) they don't live up to their claims of customer satisfaction, I'd stay away from this company. NOTE TO MANAGEMENT AND WEBSITE MANAGER: The word p**s/p**sed is profanity and very offensive.

That millions of Americans are using this word as if it's as benign as puppy are revealing the extent to which they lack good manners, grace, good taste, culture and class. Please change it to "Dissatisfied Consumer Terms of Service." Thank you.

Review about: Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Wigs bad return deadline hidden being scammed no return address.

Comments

Wigsis is a scam. They ripped me off for $107.

It has been over a month, and I have received nothing, despite emails that it has been shipped. I've asked for a tracking #, which I have never received. If I do receive it ever I can only imagine what it will look like.

I should have checked complaints prior to ordering. Ordered from TLC and Headcovers and was very happy.