I ordered a wig from that company that was supposed to be a Michelle Obama bob hair style. This thing looks like a old worn out piece of rug.

You can see through the hair to lace, this thing has no shape or style. I ordered a large and this thing does not even cover half of my head. These people should be ashamed of themselves stealing people's money selling inferior products. This wig is the worst thing I have ever seen the hair has split ends and there is breakage through the strands of hair.

It has more frizz than my hair on a humid day. There is no way to contact them or to return this mess they are not even in this country. For all I know, they could be somewhere collecting old worn out thrown away wigs selling them as new wigs. I gave it to my dog to play with she thinks it is a wide animal.

I know I will never get my money back, because that is how it is with thieves you can never retrieve your money. I am writing this so some other unsuspecting person does not send their hard earned money to this pack of thieves.

If you are going to purchase a wig on line, please stay away from this company. You could find a better wig someplace else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsis Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product inferiority.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 06, 2017.

Comments