Featured Not resolved
Equipment Quality
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 29, 2018

Wigsis said they would not refund my money. They wanted me to keep trying to make it work.

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2018

I ordered the Auburn layered synthetic wig about a month ago for $97, and what I received looked nothing like the picture. I ordered a size large, but it wouldn't even fit my little granddaughter!

I contacted their customer service by email, and they said they would not refund my money because it was custom (made just for me).

I made no special requirements...just that wig, size large. I didn't know there was anything I could do, but if someone knows what I need to do next or if I can help stop these people from scamming anyone else, please let me know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsis Synthetic Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

The first clue is the price. The second clue is the remote geographic location.

Truly excellent hair replacement begins with measurements and a template made of your head, usually by a local professional with whom you will establish a long term business relationship. This is what is then used by a "custom" manufacturer to create the piece - hair will lay properly and at the correct angles and fool anyone. The price for such services varies, but is usually between $1200 and $3500 for a proper human hair replacement.

Itself will need to be replaced (for the average reasonably active person every year or 18 months, give or take). Unfortunately, for $97 you probably won't even get a decent Halloween costume.