I purchased a wig in good faith, paid cash and waited for it to arrive.I selected a style I was very excited about and the color that appeared close to my natural color.

When it arrived, I opened the box and the color was NOT EVEN CLOSE to what I selected. I never even took it out of the wrapping as the instructions said it was not refundable if it is tried on or worn. I have been requesting a refund daily and was offered first $15 then $25 if I would just keep the wig as they couldn't resell it. HOW IS THAT MY PROBLEM?

Give me the product I believed I was getting and we wouldn't be having this conversation. I am still arguing with them via email. I can't even comment on if it fits or the style is what I expected BECAUSE PER THEIR REFUND POLICY IT HASN'T BEEN TRIED ON OR EVEN TAKEN OUT OF THE NETTING! They have offered to remake the wig in a different color but I've not got the details on that scenario.

I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

I'm fairly sure at this point it will never happen so as long as they pay to send the new wig and not require me to return the POS I now have I'll probably just do it to be done with them.An expensive lesson learned.

Review about: Wig.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Wigsis?

Comments