I fell in love with a wig modeled and advertised by this company...ordered it...checked up on it via support staff...waited 1 month after paying $106, for a synthetic wig... Forsaking all other wig purchases it finally came.

I...went...off!!! It was not a speck og gray in my #44 wavy-NOT wig. Instead they sent me a full-bodied, curly, color #1b, barbie- doll a$$ imposter! I cried because i was not only disappointed, but: angry, hoodwinked, bamboozled, pissed off, "Oh no you didn't!", saddened and ready to pitch a fit!

My husband and one of my best friends was mad states away! I should have followed my instincts and NOT ordered it because i thought it was my holy grail. After reading other women's reviews i didn't even bother to do anything but e-mail them a HORRIBLE, cursing letter, write this complaint and put it on a fake owl's head in my backyard to scare the rabbits TOO!! This company responded to my complaint with a non- sensical babble of CRAP.

WARNING: DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER ORDER A WIG FROM THIS COMPANY...not even for a so-called friend or acquaintance.

This is an f-ing joke. Written by a stage 4 breast cancer survivor

Product or Service Mentioned: Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 27, 2017.

Comments

Hi, I know it's been awhile since you posted your comments, I wondering if you took any further action? I feel exactly like you.

I've corresponding with these crooks.

Trying to bait into writing something incriminating. just thought I would ask for some tips.

#1419896

This company is a complete scam and their web site is fake celebtiys like Raquel Welch and Jane Fonda