5.0

Before ordering, I searched this website wigsis by google. Although there were bad reviews, I still attracted by there stylish wig pictures.

I was so confused and contacted their customer service regarding to the wig style i was interested in and also showed my concerns about the wig quality and the returning policy. The customer represent Daisy replied me via email and expalined for me very patiently. Then I placed the order. But still very upset.

About a week later I contacted them again for the wig tracking information. Daisy told me that the wig was still in producing and all of their wigs are custom made not in stock. Actually I did not realized that before. I was a little bit worried about my wig.

It was about 250 dollars. It was a big amount to me. I am not that kind of rich. Then three days later wigsis sent me an email with tracking number.

Then my concernce just disappeeared at that point. Finally, I received my wig. It was pretty cool. Shaggy natual wavy long blond wig!

I love it so much.

My daughter told me that was the best one I ever got. Lucky me!!!

Review about: Wigsis Wig.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

What were you paid to write a review like this?Also, you need to learn how to spell correctly and punctuate.