5.0

I got my wig recently. I ordered color Butterscotch hoping it wouldn't be too light and reddish as shown on the site.

The base color actually turned out darker than what is shown and the highlights were more blondish instead of reddish but I do like the color since I have medium brown hair. Couple of improvements they can make on this wig is one, add more hair to the bottom sides of the wig and secondly, make the sides a little longer. The hair on the top and sides lay pretty straight so I will have to work with it to make it more fuller so that it doesn't look so pasty next to my head. I like the natural look as shown so hope to get it styled that way.

The fit is ok and think it will be comfortable to wear for several hours. I think it's a keeper.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of wig from Wigsis. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsis to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most color. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This review appears on several scam sites.