5.0

Love it I bought it in 14H which is similar to my own hair colour. The cut and Layers around the face are very flattering, I have had the fringe cut but wear it to the side, which I have not done for a long time since my hair has started to thin.

It is comfortable to wear all day, and does not tangle. I have now worn it for 2 weeks for work and I have had plenty of compliments on my new hair style and highlights and even been told by some It makes me look younger.

Thank you Wigsis wigs for being so patient with me before settling on the this wig as I tried on another wig first. The customer service is excellent.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Wigsis. He best about wigsis human hair wig from Wigsis was quality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Wigsis to other companies on our site.

Comments