5.0

If you're even thinking about it, just get it. I'd be surprised to hear you're disappointed.

This is the wig on me basiclly right out of the box. And although i appreciate the photos real people submit over depending on those of the models, i NEVER thought i would like a wig enough to review it, especially with a photo. And here i am :) cuz its just perfect. Just the right amount of hair, it's not "wiggy" or too shiny, does not settle into a fixed style, you can play with it, mess with it.

I think it actually looks better and more "real" on me than any other wig I have purchased...and there have been MANY...including human hair ones and even a customized topper! Looks very natural, lays on my head perfectly, is comfortable, realistic hairline and part (with a cap). I just love it, my husband loves it, lots of compliments already. Wish it would had been available alot sooner, I wouldn't have struggled so much finding the right fit for me.

This is definitely it :) . Sorry for the bathroom selfies, but just had to do this now...

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsis Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

This review appears on several scam sites.