Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of the Wig.

They suggested that I dye it the right color and then have it styled and cut to make it what I wanted. That is NOT how you should do business. They should NOT be allowed to sell anything in the USA. It was supposed to be a Almond Blonde not Strawberry Blonde.

The style is all wrong.

I have sent them 6 different emails and they just dance around taking it back. I am now disputing the charges on my credit card.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $135. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsis and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Wigsis to other companies on our site.

Comments