1.3

Alright!!! If you are ready to experience one of the most frustrating events in your life, well step right up and throw your money down this fraud vacuum called WIGSIS.

Not only do they fail miserably to deliver any product as described on their website, they also have an extremely effective way to refuse returns and refunds even though their policy allows for these issues (albeit with very specific guidelines). These little devils have tapped into a world wide market, via the internet. Through intentionally fraudulent product descriptions and photos of models with their own heads of hair, a potential buyer gets lured in to the fantasy product advertised enough to send money to china never to be seen again. Story after story of the unethical and fraudulent business practices can be found at multiple consumer websites across the globe, focusing mainly on the US, UK and Australia.

While these thieves have swindled me to the meager sum of $249, their consistent practices to keep any consumer from actually being able to return an item due to dissatisfaction for refund must have their pockets bulging at the seams. I have been emailing daily for over a month wanting to return for refund a thin-haired, synthetic, and totally disapointing little rag with no foreseeable chance of ever getting my money despite their own posted advertisement, policies and guidelines. I will look for any legal way possible to try and make these bottom dwellers pay one way or another.

If you have had a negative experience with this company please post about it as often as you can. I would love to get a class action together to take these scammers out for good!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wigsis. The most disappointing about sad excuse for a wig at Wigsis was having my money stolen Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Wigsis to other companies on our site.

Comments

Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States #1285123

I exactly the same experience with wigsis. I paid $ 325.00 for a supposed rem human hair, front laced wig and received a full synthetic horrible wig instead.

I've been emailing them and they are experts in stringing you around like an ***. I have sent pictures of the wig I received in comparison of what I ordered and they won't acknowledge their mistake or return my money!!!

It feel so bad to be scammed!!

:-( I had planned to wear that wig to a special occasion and now I have to buy another one.

How can we stop this company from doing this again?