Wigs are very bad. Crappy quality. The company treats customers badly and does not accept returns or exchanges under any circumstances.

I not recommend anyone buying this company. They are very unreliable and are not responsible for anything.

The images of the products have nothing to do with reality. Wigs are of poor quality extrmadamente.

If you want to return or change an item is an impossible mission. We do not accept returns. Tease you until you get tired of contacting them.

Bad idea to trust them. They are thiefs.

It is best to find another reputable company. Not worth wasting money by trying to save a little

This person wrote the review because of "crapp" of wig from Wigsis. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $160 and wants Wigsis to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was this company was poor in service and product. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsis for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Mill Valley, California, United States #1243107

I would urge everyone considering doing business with these people to run, not walk away from them. They are crooks, liars, completely disreputable, and scammers.

I tried to cancel my wig order within minutes, and they refused, claiming (falsely) that it was a custom order.

They are the worst company I have ever dealt with, and since they are located in China, there is no legal recourse. Don't be fooled be these terrible people.

Pasadena, Maryland, United States #1212014

Same problem here,I agree with you