WIGIS IS A COMPANY THAT ALL SALES ARE FINAL; Which they don't tell you however they state if you have a problem to contact customer service to get a return address. Olivia responded back stating to provide the company with photos which I did.

Before contacting customer service I took the wig to a beauty salon immediately I was told that I needed to return the wig because the top of the wig cap was missing hair. This is the first time I bought a wig and was very disappointed. Related: Wigsis - WORST....COMPANY......EVER! ONCE OLIVIA RECEIVED THE PHOTOS HER RESPONSE WAS YOU CAN COMB THE WIG HAIR AVERAGELY, THE WIG CAP WILL NOT BE SEEN.

IT IS SAD BECAUSE I PAID DECENT MONEY FOR THE WIG . I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A COMPANY LIKE THIS BEFORE. I HAVE ADDED PHOTOS FOR ALL TO SEE. YOU WILL SEE THE TOP OF THE WIG CAP IS MISSING HAIR.

I EVEN ATTACHED A PHOTO OF WHAT THE WIG SHOULD LOOK LIKE. EVEN IF YOU READ COMPANY'S RETURN POLICY BEFORE YOU BUY MY RECOMMENDATION IS NOT TO BUY UNLESS YOU WANT YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY AND WANT TO TAKE A GAMBLE WITH WIGIS.

Review about: Wigsis Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments