I ordered two full lace wigs. I received a notification that of when the wigs would be shipped but it was after I was scheduled to go out of town.

I notified the company that I would like to cancel my order and they refused me and stated that if I cancelled I would be charged 30%, although the wigs had not been completed or shipped. I agreed to accept the wigs, although I wanted it for my trip and would not have it in time. Once I returned home and opened the packaged, the wigs were not the color I wanted and they were not 12-14 inches long. One was a *** job, uneven and around 8-10 inches.

I complained to the company and they told me that I could not return the wigs because that was the color I chose, but I explained that the wigs were cut unevenly and were short, which is not what I ordered. Bottom line, they refused to refund my money under any circumstance, it was my problem. Only when I complained that I would tell everyone who would listen about the poor quality wigs they supplied and their unwillingness to resolve the situation, then I was emailed and told that I could return one and they would change the color, not correct the fact that it was uneven and and hacked up. I am very disappointed with this company and would not recommend it to anyone.

I lost $356.00 to this company. Pat

Review about: Wigsis Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments