1.2

This wig and this company is a scam. This wig is advertised as Indian Remy Hair but it is not, it is made from the company's factory material.

Therefore, it can not be cut, permed, colored, or restyled in anyway. When I requested a refund the company would not provided me with the information needed to return the wig and would not give me a refund. The following statements are two of the 30 emails between WigSis and myself in attempts to resolve this issue. Dear _______, Please kindly understand that as our wigs are made to order, and different clients had different needs and interest of wigs, there are so many kinds of wigs on our website,so it is hard to find two clients who are sharing the same habits which is the reason that if you return it ,we cannot resell or use it.

Could you please try it once again? Or you can also keep it as an alternative wig? We would like to offer you a discount of 20% for your next order. Thank you very much!

Sincerely Olivia Hi G------, The wig is not thick anymore . If the density is lower, the wig cap will be seen. The wig material is from our factory, and it feels not bad. Most our customer accept such material.

So do you not satisfy the new wig ?

Can we not ship it to you ? Olivia support@ wigservice.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsis Remy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Will not refund my money or information to return the wig, Wig not of the quality they advertised.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1336975

I'm having the same experience. I paid $200 for junk.

I ordered an African American wig and got a Caucasian wig. They keep offering me free wigs and I continue to ask for a refund.

I have contacted the BBB and suggest that anyone who has purchased from Wigsis, contact the BBB with your complaint. Remember there is strength in numbers.

I will continue to voice my complaint until I can't speak anymore.

Wigsis is a company that should not be in business. They are liars and who have no Integrity.