I have tried to call them there is no phone #

Review about: Wigsis Shipping Service.

Comments

HiddenRedAdmiral592
#1472073

REGARDING MY REVIEW ABOUT WIGSIS, I NEED TO MAKE A COUPLE OF CORRECTIONSTHE ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS:MR. ZHAOROOM 1003, HUISHANG INTERNATIONAL BUILDINGSHOUCHUN ROAD, LUYANG DISTRICTHEFEI CITY, ANHUI PROVIDENCE, CHINA 230061TELEPHONE NUMBER:THIS WAY IT LOOKS ON MY EMAIL 189565607O6 ( PLEASE CALL YOU WILL BE DISCONECTED.)IT TOOK ME ALMOST 25 EMAILS BACK AND FORTH, TO GET THIS INFORMATION. DO NOT TRUST THEM

HiddenRedAdmiral592

TO MAKE ALONG STORY SHORT. I GOT 2 WIGS.

I WANTED TO CALL THEM, WHEN I REALIZED THEY DIDN'T HAVE A NUMBER OR ADDRESS. I CONTACTED THEM THROUGH EMAILS. THEY WON'T GIVE ANY INFORMATION. I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH PAYPAL.

THEY'RE NOT MUCH HELP EITHER. YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER THEY HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS FOR SEVERAL YRS. BUT, DO FILE A COMPLAINT ANYWAY. BECAUSE" WIGSIS" WILL START TALKING TO YOU.

THIS IS ABOUT MONEY! THEY SURE DON'T WANT ANY CUSTOMERS GETTING THEIR MONEY BACK!!! I HAVE 25 EMAILS BEWEEN SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE. I FINALLY DID GET ONE OF REPS TO GIVE ME A #NUMBER AND ADDRESS: Date April, 24 2018 2-1-35 AMMR.

ZHAOROOM 1003, HUISHANG INTERNATIONAL BUILDING, SCHOUCHUN RDLUYANG DISTRICT HEFEI CITY, ANHUI PROVENCE, CHINA 230061PHONE NUMBER 1895656076NOW THE NUMBER IS TOTALLY BOGUS. I KNOW BECAUSE I CALLED IT. YOU GET DISCONNECTED. (PLEASE CALL YOURSELF.)I DON'T KNOW IF THE ADDRESS IS VALID, I SURE WOULD HATE TO PAY 40 OR 50 DOLLARS TO FIND OUT.

BUT, I'VE HEARD THAT IF THEY DO GET THE PACKAGE, THEY SAY THE WIGS WERE DAMAGED, LOST, OR SOME OTHER LAME EXCUSE. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR FULL REFUND. LIKE I SAID, THE BEST BET IS TO FILE A CLAIM THROUGH THE BANK CARD ISSUER.MY NUMBER #1 REASON THEY WILL LOSEFAILED TO FOLLOW THEIR "RETURN POLICY" YOU HAVE 7 DAYS UPON RECEIPT OF GOODS TO GET A REFUND. YOU CAN ONLY CONTACT BY EMAIL.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DID. I FOLLOWED ALL THEIR RULES, I SENT PICTURES, AND SO ON." THEY WOULD NOT GIVE THE ADDRESS OR NUMBER." THEY TRIED TO TALK DOWN TO ME AND CONFUSE ME WITH SILLY OFFERS. REASON NUMBER #2THEY GAVE ME A PHONEY NUMBER. I DECIDED TO TRY AND FIND THEIR ADDRESS THROUGH GOOGLE EARTH.

THIS WAS VERY DIFFICULT, BECAUSE CHINA HAS MANY ADDRESSES AND CITIES SOUND ALIKE.

BUT, ACCORDING TO "GE" THE ZIPCODE DOESN'T MATCH THEIR ADDRESS.BOTTOM LINE I HOPE THIS POST HELPS OTHER PEOPLE. WE CAN'T LET THESE PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH THIS!