I ordered a wig and an emergency came up the next day so I contacted them to stop the order and put my money back on my Visa card. Instead they emailed me saying they were going ahead with making the wig and would be sending it to me, so I wrote back and once again told them to stop making the wig and refund my money.

The next time they emailed me they said they would offer a 10% discount if I were to keep it because too many returns or refunds would look bad for them! Now keep in mind I told them I had an emergency and once again they emailed me telling me now they would offer a 20% discount! I mean what part of my telling them to Stop the making of the wig and to return my money don’t they understand? I then proceeded to tell them that I plan on informing the BBB of this and I will sue them and report them to the authorities, and as of yet they still have not returned my money and it has been a week now!

I can’t find a phone number for them or even an address, so I’m thinking they are nothing but scam artists and should be avoided at All costs! The company’s name is Wigsis.com from Anonymous 04/18/18

Review about: Wigsis Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

MelancholyPolarBear

horrible company just a big rip off they should go to jail many people got ripped off... please someone get them in jail!!!!!!!they need to know not to rip people off ....