5.0

I bought this wig and love it. I wore it into the hospital ward were I am being treated for leukemia and they couldn't praise it enough.No one else seems to have noticed it's a wig.

I have put clips in it and done a side parting and it looks lovely. I also found that it completely eliminated the staring I got from scarf wearing. I think people get curious as I am only 29 and have cancer and it has really helped bring my self esteem back up.

It looks so natural and feels so comfy. It is fab having hair that looks newly dyed and hairdresser styled in under one minute!

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Wigsis. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsis to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most style. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsis wigsis human hair wig for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Yet another review plagiarised from Simply Wigs!