5.0

"When I was in 9th grade I lost all my hair. I had to wear a wig.

It was horrible! I have lost my hair in patches over the last 30 years and I tried many things to hide it. I was so devastated about going back to a wig that I couldn't bring myself to do it. Now there is no way to hide it.

So I finally, and reluctantly started looking for a wig. Thank you to all of you who shared your reviews and your pictures. And thank you to wigsis for the videos. It all was a huge help for me.

I received my wig today. I came out of the box looking beautiful. Perfect color. I watched a video on YouTube that showed me how to do it.

I am rating it 4 stars only because I haven't had it long enough to know how it is going to hold up. And if it does well I will be back to change it to 5 stars."

Review about: Wig.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

This review appears on several scam websites.

They will not honor their own return policy but after a month of emails back and forth they finally replied with a return address but will only replace not refund :

The return address:

Receiver: Miss Guo

Address: Room 1003, Huishang International Building, Shouchun Road, Luyang District,

Hefei City, Anhui Province, China

Postal Code: 230000 Tel: 18956560706 Must be sent back by USPS. I can only hope this information will help others to avoid buying anything from this company and if they do that this return address will be valid. The customer service and poor quality product are not worth the aggravation we must go through, I've learned my lesson and will now only buy wigs through tlcdirect.org they honor their return policy and customer service is kind and helpful.