5.0

I just received my wig yesterday!!! I pulled it out of the box and couldn't believe how soft it was.

It is my first human hair wig ever! I have had alopecia since the age of two. I've always worn synthetic wigs. My daughter also has alopecia and wears human hair wigs.

So, I really have been wanting one for a long time, never been able to afford it. She helped me style it. Hehe! The results were amazing!

So in love with this wig that I don't think I will be going back to synthetics for a while. My husband said I'm not a loud to cut it, he loves the way it looks on me.

He's so used to me wearing short curly styles! This really is a beautiful wig!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsis Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 03, 2017.

Comments

This review appears on several scam sites.

They will not honor their own return policy but after a month of emails back and forth they finally replied with a return address but will only replace not refund :

The return address:

Receiver: Miss Guo

Address: Room 1003, Huishang International Building, Shouchun Road, Luyang District,

Hefei City, Anhui Province, China

Postal Code: 230000 Tel: 18956560706 Must be sent back by USPS. I can only hope this information will help others to avoid buying anything from this company and if they do that this return address will be valid. The customer service and poor quality product are not worth the aggravation we must go through, I've learned my lesson and will now only buy wigs through tlcdirect.org they honor their return policy and customer service is kind and helpful.