I purchased a male wig back in February 2017. It was NOTHING like the product that was advertised, in looks, color, appearance, style or length.

NOTHING. As embarrassed as I am to say I spent $288 for this product, and they will NOT return my money, they will NOT stand behind their return policy (I sent an email 5 minutes after I opened the package, didn't even pull the "wig" out of the final wrapping because I was nothing like what I'd ordered. I disputed this charge with Bank of America, and unfortunately, I missed sending my documentation in by a day (because my mother died) and they refused to honor the chargeback and placed the charge back onto my credit card, despite providing copious amount of documentation, Wigsis' "guarantee" return policy...I'm disgusted. "Olivia" gave me the runaround for weeks with strangely-worded emails basically begging me to keep the wig and be happy with it.

Beyond strange. This is NOT a legitimate company in my opinion and anyone that orders a product from this company is duly warned. I'm beyond disgruntled, I was completely screwed in this case and had no choice but to pay the $288 to my bank.

And I threw the wig away in the garbage because it's not even what I would call a wig. Embarrassing and expensive lesson I learned.

Review about: Wigsis Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

So sorry for your experience. I have Alopecia so know how my it hurts to get a bad product.

Especially when you had to scrap up the money in the first place. Thanks for taking the time to warn others.